🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 607 is too hard - I'm about to delete this

Options
epiqueen1
epiqueen1 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited January 2019 in Support
There is NO way to pass level 607. It's not even classified as a "hard" level! Yes, I have spent money on this game. And I would comtinue to but I'm getting out. I've spent HUNDREDS of dollars on King games, but this absolutely sucks. I'm frustrated from being on this level for so long!

Comments

• Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Options
    Hello and welcome to our community @epiqueen1, odus and making fish to combo with striped boosters is the best advice I have for that level.. hope you are having a devine new year so far
  • armani1933
    armani1933 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    epiqueen1 said:
    There is NO way to pass level 607. It's not even classified as a "hard" level! Yes, I have spent money on this game. And I would comtinue to but I'm getting out. I've spent HUNDREDS of dollars on King games, but this absolutely sucks. I'm frustrated from being on this level for so long!

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Alansmart said:
    Hello and welcome to our community @epiqueen1, odus and making fish to combo with striped boosters is the best advice I have for that level.. hope you are having a devine new year so far
    Vertical strip and fish combo is the most effective way to pass this level. You can work on one side to dunk 3 cookies and work on the last one on the other side. I'm sure it can be done. Hang in there. Cheers!
  • Retmil
    Retmil Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Pareil mais moi ça fait 3 semaines je suis au niveau 207 impossible passer? Votre jeux ne vaut rien  part rapport à Candy. Si vous voulez pas que l'on gagne et bien supprimez le et ce que je vais faire

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Options
    @epiqueen1 Hello! I'd advice that you be far more polite. All levels in King games are designed to be beaten even without any boosters. You should stop complaining and instead look for advice with us. There's also videos of several levels in the Community, so you don't need to worry. I hope I have helped!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?