🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Who are my 'Friends' ?? Theyre not friends, suggested or friends of friends???

Options

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello @shazb, and welcome to the community! The friends that you see in your list (if you did not connect to Facebook) are poeple that the game assigns to you automatically. 
  • shazb
    shazb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Joseph45
    Thank you for responding. I am connected on Facebook though. It could be that I am ahead of my actual friends,  but who are these guys?! Usually if I am ahead,  it shows me alone. ..
  • NAENIE73
    NAENIE73 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hy-de my name is Naénie.
    I am new to candy crush with friends and this forum..please add me so we can exchange lives and any helpful suggestion would be greatly appreciated❣
    Thanks in Advance.
    Naenie73
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hell @shazb! The other friends that you see besides your Facebook friends are what the game calls “Kingdom friends.” These are the friends that King assigns to you automatically when you start playing (this list is subject to change, as new players join and/or players quit). If you see no one else in your leaderboard when you complete a level, it means that you passed them all up! I hope this was of help! Have a wonderful evening (it’s currently in the evening where I’m at). 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?