Change profile picture and name

Options
2Β»

Answers

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,658 Community Manager
    Options

Hello there! Thank you for joining our community πŸ’«

At the moment, the Apple ID login method does not allow for players to change their avatars. For now, if you wish to change your avatar in the meanwhile, please log in through Facebook or the Kingdom.

Let me know if you have any questions!

• Guttalin
    Guttalin Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi! 😊Thank you for your answer. At least we discovered something new, it's already a step forward, even if it's not good news! πŸ˜…

I tried to log in with the king account, but it means starting over from the beginning when I am at level 1140 πŸ˜” Any suggestions?

Marika

• Snow_Rider
    Options

Sure, here's a workaround! If you share your Game ID from your King account, I'll be more than happy to sync your game progress. But please note that the boosters from your Apple account cannot be transferred, unfortunately :(

• Guttalin
    Options

Great! What do you mean by "booster"? Will I lose the costumes I have collected with the characters?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,740 Friends Moderator
    edited April 17
    Options

@Guttalin, tap HERE for instructions on how to find your User ID (if you don't already know how to find it).

The "boosters" referred to above are the lollipops (plain, striped and wrapped) that appear at the bottom of your game board. These are stored locally on your device, whereas your gold bars are stored on the King servers. You will not lose your costumes if those are also stored on the King servers.

Please tag @Snow_Rider when you reply with your User ID. To tag her properly, type the "@" sign followed by her username. I suggest typing one letter at a time until you see her full username at the top of the list of names, then tap it. When done correctly, the tag will appear in bold green font.

• Guttalin
    Options

@Snow_Rider

Considering that I have a total of 41 lollipops and that the levels are starting to get difficult, maybe it's not a great move to sacrifice my boosters just for the pleasure of having an account that works properly! I would really love to be able to change the profile picture, but if this means losing the lollipops, unfortunately, I will have to give up πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Thank you very much for your help and your availability πŸ’•

• Snow_Rider
    Options

Totally understandable! 😊

Any questions or doubts, feel free to tag me or ask the community!

Have a sweet day 🍬🍬

• Guttalin
    Options

@Snow_Rider

Thank you! I only hope for a more inclusive future for poor Apple accounts 🀣

Love, Marika πŸ’•

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,496 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Guttalin I'm sorry to hear that. In the Help Center, you'll find the following information:

How to use Sign in with Apple

It's now possible to sign in to King games using Sign in with Apple. This feature makes it easy for Apple users to sign in to their apps and websites using their Apple ID. This means that you can quickly save your progress and play across devices.Β 

Instead of filling out forms, verifying email addresses, and choosing new passwords, you can use Sign in with Apple to set up an account and start saving your progress right away.

How do I use Sign in with Apple?

It's easy to use Sign in with Apple across King games.

Here are the steps you'll need to follow:

1. Navigate toΒ SettingsΒ and select the option toΒ Save Your Game
    2. ChooseΒ Continue with Apple
    3. Read through the information here and press Continue
    4. Confirm your details and select whether to share or hide your email
    5. Your game is now saved with Apple

Please note that you can see your User ID at the top of your Account Settings page.

Can I use Sign in with Apple and then sync my progress from another account?

Please note that it's not possible to sync any existing progress from a King or Facebook account when you use Sign in with Apple.Β If you choose to use Sign in with Apple, you'll create an entirely fresh account that can be accessed across Apple devices using iOS 13 and above.Β 

Where can I learn more about Sign in with Apple?

You can learn more about Sign in with Apple and how to use it on theΒ Sign in with Apple support page.

I understand that you can't change your profile picture when you're signed in with Apple.
    I myself am logged in with a King ID and can change my profile picture as well as my user name.
    Unfortunately, I don't know how it is with an iPhone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?