🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Migração da conta do Facebook para kimg , é possível?

Options
jpvp
jpvp Posts: 8 Level 2
edited June 17 in Support

Migração da conta do Facebook para king , é possível?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,764 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @jpvp warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

A Facebook account is separate from a king account. You can only log in to your game with a login information.
    What is the background to your question? Do you have a new device and want to transfer your progress?

• jpvp
    Options

Bom dia, eu gostaria de migrar essa conta do Facebook para o king , não quero perder meu progresso, podem me ajudar com isso. Nao queria começar tudo denovo

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,645 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @jpvp and Welcome to our Friendly community!

I do not have a Facebook account, but I hope someone from our Help Center will help.

cc: @Lola_Pop

• jpvp
    Options

Obrigado, eu desejo migrar a minha conta do Facebook para a king, nao quero perder meu progresso. Obrigado

• jpvp
    edited June 18
    Options

Migrar essa conta do Facebook para o e-mail da king *

*Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules

• MountainMom
    edited June 20
    Options

Hello again, @jpvp. I am providing some instructions — I hope they translate correctly from English.

If you play connected to your Facebook account and wish to merge with a King account, please complete the following steps:

1. From the device on which you usually play, please log out of your Facebook account from the profile menu.
    2. If you have not already done so, register for a King account: (1) Open the game; (2) click the "Played before?" button; (3) Tap "Sign up with email" to create your King account; (4) Fill out the form by providing an email address, password, and your name; and (5) click "Create My Account."
    3. Log in to your King account using the option "Log in with email" and you should find that the progress from your Facebook account has been carried over automatically.

If these steps were unsuccessful and your progress did not sync to your King account, don't worry, because our Player Support team has the possibility to manually transfer your old progress to your new account.

Please note that this will not sync your account, but it will allow you to continue playing from your King account without any progress lost.

Please let me know whether or not this helps. 🤗

• jpvp
    edited June 20
    Options

Olá, não consegui sincronizar o facebook para esta conta, você pode fazer o manual de forma para esse e-mail *Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection do not share your email address - Our House Rules 

• jpvp
    Options

Por favor amigos, eu amo esse jogo, desejo que a minha conta do Facebook nível 320 seja migrado para esta conta, não quero perder meu progresso. Me ajudem amigos

• MountainMom
    Options

@jpvp, I cannot sync your account. Tap HERE to contact Customer Support and complete the form. It is helpful if you describe your request (to sync your Facebook account with your new King account) and include details about the device you play on and your User ID.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?