Friends

4ddreamscape
4ddreamscape Posts: 29 Level 2
edited July 31 in Support

My friends are missing from my friends list

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,757 Friends Moderator

Hello @4ddreamscape and Welcome to our Friendly community! Please tell me which game you are playing. You have posted your comment in the forum for Candy Crush Friends Saga -- is that the game you are playing?

• p523miller
    p523miller Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 19

Mostly I play king games—but can not receive request from others or send to invite them.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,757 Friends Moderator
    edited July 19

Hello @p523miller and Welcome to our Friendly community! You have posted your comment in the forum for Candy Crush Friends Saga -- is that one of the King games that you are playing? On which platform do you play -- King.com, Facebook?

I do not have a Facebook account, so I downloaded my King games from King.com.

There is currently no way to invite players to be your "friend" in Candy Crush Friends Saga. However, players can participate on a team in Dachs Delivery Service events. Tap HERE to learn more about Dachs Delivery Service teams.

If you are looking for a CCFS team in the next Dachs Delivery Service event, please visit the discussion regarding "Find your team here"

You might also want to check out the "Contests" button at the top of the page to compete with other players for gold bars or Community badges.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?