🌈New in the Community? Say Hi HERE
💰Time for a new contest! Win Gold HERE
🏅Earn badges! Share your scrapbook HERE
💅 New Event: Yeti's Vacation! Check more info HERE

Beat level 106, acting like i didnt

brandi9816brandi9816 Posts: 3 Newbie
playing Candy Crush Friends I spent a week trying to beat level 106, it took a week of playing every day, I beat it last night, logged in this morning and now it’s acting like I hadn’t beat it..

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 19,132 Superstar
    hi @brandi9816You are warmly welcomed in the community. are you lost all levels or only 106 ?

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.
    Find the wrong and chance to win some Gold bars.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    @brandi9816 Have you tried to let the "Sugar Crush" sequence fully occur, and let it show high scores? The game might not toggle the "level complete" check unless these sequences appear.
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • brandi9816brandi9816 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Just level 106, I thought the full candy crush sequence went through but honestly I’m not sure if it fully completed or not. 
  • KingChewyKingChewy Posts: 13,709 Superstar
    Hi @brandi9816 - as a follow up are you connected to the game via King or FB? Have you tried logging out/in just to see if it stored your progress there?

🍩 International Corner 🍩

🍩 🇫🇷 FR 🇫🇷    🇪🇸 ES 🇪🇸    🇩🇪 DE 🇩🇪 🍩
  • brandi9816brandi9816 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I was logged through Facebook, I tried all the log in, log out and redone loading stuff. I ended up just getting mad and beating the level again😂
  • KingChewyKingChewy Posts: 13,709 Superstar
    Hi @brandi9816 - well I am sorry that you had to beat it twice, but I ❤️ the tenacity 😁

Feel free while you are here to participate in any of the contests going on like this one below

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/251742/win-50-gold-bars-tell-us-what-level-youre-on/p30

Good luck and happy crushing 💪🏻

🍩 International Corner 🍩

🍩 🇫🇷 FR 🇫🇷    🇪🇸 ES 🇪🇸    🇩🇪 DE 🇩🇪 🍩