20 Gold Bars! What's your favourite place to play Candy Crush Friends Saga? (FINISHED)

Comments

• natalinonatalino Posts: 39 ✭✭
    in my house <3
  • natalinonatalino Posts: 39 ✭✭
    i love this games
  • QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Literally, anywhere (here, waiting in my Car for the vet to finish castrating two stray dogs.) 
  • QueenReineerQueenReineer Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    My new favorite place to play is in a bank while waiting in a row lol
    Wowww, Lucky you! Here the guards don't allow cellphones inside the bank.🀐
  • Narta1612Narta1612 Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    My new favorite place to play is in a bank while waiting in a row lol
    Good idea for me next time i will play while waiting at bank, our rows are too looongg πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • dolly9to5dolly9to5 Posts: 5
    I started playing in a used car lot looking at cars...i now play EVERYWHERE. In a box and with a fox. In a plane and on a train...i do play candy crush here and there..i play candy crush anywhere
  • JoJo333JoJo333 Posts: 36 ✭✭
    I literally play anywhere & everywhere as long as the lives last,  that is...  I love this game...    <3 =)
  • mwestmwest Posts: 1
    I play on my back porch with my coffee. So relaxing.
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 4,891 Superstar
    Really? @QueenReineer I didn't know that. Well, you can always bring a book and read it πŸ€“

Go ahead! @Narta1612 I actually finished 3 levels while I was there 😁
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
  • CrystallQu33nCrystallQu33n Posts: 20 ✭✭
    In bed while munching on some chips & Reeses late at night loll
  • doriedorie Posts: 6
    QueenMia said:

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a fun-tastic Wednesday :star: 

This week we would love to know what's your favourite place to play Candy Crush Friends!

Is it your comfy sofa? Is it the bench in the park? Is it on the bus?! Or maybe in your bath?? You tell us!!

Comment below for a chance to win Gold! 

5 lucky winners will be picked randomly and receive 20 Gold Bars each! .. not bad, eh?!

:star:

You have until Monday 29th of April, 13pm CET to participate! You can read the Terms and Conditions here.

This is my personal favourite πŸ˜‰

dog man GIF

Good luck and happy crushing everyone!

*Gold will be credited once the Contest is over, on the Monday 29th of April 2019.

• doriedorie Posts: 6
    Anyplace I discover I have more lives. The couch is a favorite place for me. 
  • Babygirl72Babygirl72 Posts: 1
    I have to say, I play everywhere. And I mean everywhere!! I love playing all of the Candy Crush 🍭 games! 
  • Pixie_Gem1Pixie_Gem1 Posts: 2
    I like to play first thing in the morning over breakfast. I make a coffee then sit down and open Candy Crush friends to get my daily reward and catch up on the daily quests πŸ˜†