🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Be able to save 120 min fish or candy award for when you got time

Chata16
Chata16 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2019 in Ideas
To have the option to save and use the 120 min fish or candy when you got home to use it.  
159 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    I like that idea! Perhaps you could pause the timer for up to 24 hours before the timer resumes again. Thanks for the idea! 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    edited March 2019
    @QueenMia, since you're our Community Manager & (I assume) our liaison with King, maybe you can help with this.
    I love getting the timed boosters that help our characters. IE: Friendly Fish, for one. However, there's nothing more aggravating than getting 1, 2, or even 3 of them & then running out of lives. By the time I get lives & start playing, again, boosters are timed out.
    Would it be possible for the King programmers to fix it so that the timer pauses when you stop playing & the countdown resumes when you start again? Also, I know I'm not the only player that has to stop playing sometimes to do something IRL.
    It would mean a lot to me & others, I'm sure, to be able to use those boosters as opposed to losing them. 🙃
    Thank you for your time, all your help & hard work, & all your wisdom!
    All's well, if not a little wet, in the land of Oz today. As usual, Dorothy & Toto send their regards. And, me, too! 😉
  • GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    Sometimes, @SeraphicStar, the Wizard will loan out his brain/ideas. Other times, my mind is more like the Scarecrow's.. .
    Hmmm 🤔
  • gakgak
    gakgak Posts: 7 Level 2
    Great Ideas!! I vote Big time on that!! Hugs from Denmark!!!
  • bbyas
    bbyas Posts: 46 Level 2
    I'm happy that others in our community feel the same as I do when it comes to the 120min time. I hate running out of lives and by the time your lives fill up you don't get to use them. Saving until needed is BRILLIANT 👌
  • JRSH
    JRSH Posts: 2 Newbie
    Why does it lie to me when I don't click to "Open" a chest? It has opened and started the countdown on any rewards activated so sometimes the countdown ends and the reward finishes before I've "opened" a chest.
  • ReP
    ReP Posts: 14 Level 2

Hi, I live in Germany and I love CCFriends. The only obstacle is that quests usually start around midnight our time. That means by achieving them and winning boosters for 120 minutes period means early morning playing. Can't you ajust the quests to local times?

• JRSH
    JRSH Posts: 2 Newbie

If the countdown timer starts the next time you start a game, then that seems to be a reasonable compromise.

• JAHough
    JAHough Posts: 4 Newbie
    Maybe you could make them boosters you can use for later

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?