🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Active Booster

Options
redwingnut25
redwingnut25 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello I recieved the active booster,  it is displaying active before game. Once game starts the active booster does not boost. Please help. 

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, and welcome to the sweetest community around @redwingnut25! It’s great to have you here! First and foremost, try shutting off your device for about 10 seconds, and then try to reboot the game to see if this fixes anything. If this does not help, try checking the storage space on your device. If there is less than 2 GB free on your device, then this could affect the performance of the game. Finally, try to clear cashe and cookies on your device to see if this affects anything. Let me know how this goes.

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, and welcome to the sweetest community around @redwingnut25! It’s great to have you here! First and foremost, try shutting off your device for about 10 seconds, and then try to reboot the game to see if this fixes anything. If this does not help, try checking the storage space on your device. If there is less than 2 GB free on your device, then this could affect the performance of the game. Finally, try to clear cashe and cookies on your device to see if this affects anything. Let me know how this goes.
  • redwingnut25
    redwingnut25 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you. I'll try that the next time. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?