Help us make the game even sweeter - Vote or share your ideas here!

Odus Challenge

RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 4,933 Superstar
What do you guys think of the Odus Challenge? I'm looking forward to completing it. 

By perseverance everything reaches its target.

Prev134

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,208 Superstar
    I just saw it on my game today, I’m so excited. Thank you @QueenMia for another challenge πŸ₯°
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • scorpio13scorpio13 Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    I seen it on my game. Just wondering do I have to use Odus to complete the challenge or will it be like Olivia & it shows up & you choose to play. Thank you @QueenMia for the new challenge. It's to be completed by my oldest son birthday.
  • scorpio13scorpio13 Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭
    The reason I'm unsure is because I choose play now & it never went to a different screen like Olivia. Maybe I have to complete quests with Odus? Not sure.
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Cool challenge guys, I don't have it available but the way it looks is number of challenges completed to get bronze silver or gold prize.. three challenges a day brings it to four days worth of challenges needed for gold prize
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,335 Superstar
    I got this challenge today. Let's see what we can earn 😁

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»

Do you play Jelly Saga? If so, soon you might see a brand new feature - The Royal Championship in your game. It's a real-time playing against other players. How exciting! You can give us your feedback on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/categories/royal-championship
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    Got this challenge today πŸ’ thank you @QueenMia for another fun challenge . Good luck everyone,😊

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • Simon888Simon888 Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    This challenge is not showing up on Windows 10 version
  • stepygat50stepygat50 Posts: 6
    My game advertised a challenge and then it never showed up I have jump 12 level since then and it's not being counted to that challenge and I would like those points to be counted to the challenge
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    Hi @stepygat50 and welcome to the community. Please refer to the link below to help answer some of your questions. Hope this helps 😊

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/256922/i-am-having-a-problem-with-the-odus-challenge-i-hit-play-now-and-it-doesn-t-load#latest

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,054 Superstar
    Hi All - to add to what @Alansmart said above - all you have to do is complete the daily quests! You do not need to use Odus as not all daily quests center around him.

Two things to keep in mind:
    1. This is a blind contest so you will not see it stored anywhere on your main page like other events.
    2. You have until 5-20-19 to complete as many daily quests as you can. 

This is the second go around on this type of fun event but as a precaution I would recommend everybody take a screenshot at the end of each day to count how many quests were completed each day up until the 20th!

Have fun πŸ’ͺ🏻

A ❀️ filled with love is like a phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯ 
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,265 Legend
    Really great idea to do screenshots at the end of the day or when you have completed all the quests. Thanks @Foley1362! Now I can stop carving notches into my headboard. 😬
    πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ³  β€” wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers. 
  • GranBarbGranBarb Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    I haven't gotten an Odus challenge.
    I did get another Misty Starchaser Challenge - to collect 45 stars . Hmmm...
  • RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 4,933 Superstar
    @QueenMia I have completed 8 quests and I haven't gotten any boosters in this challenge. 

By perseverance everything reaches its target.

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,335 Superstar
    Hi guys 😊 As our dear friend @Foley1362 mentioned above this challenge lasts until May 20th so I guess you will get your awards then πŸ˜‰

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»

Do you play Jelly Saga? If so, soon you might see a brand new feature - The Royal Championship in your game. It's a real-time playing against other players. How exciting! You can give us your feedback on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/categories/royal-championship