⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Pic / Avatar

Options
Cassie_Booth
Cassie_Booth Posts: 5 Level 2
I've tried all of your suggestions and I can't change my Picture / Avatar to a photo of me that I've taken.Even going to Facebook & changing it didn't work, please help.

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,806 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Cassie_Booth, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

May I ask you where you would like to change your Avatar -- is it on this Community OR in Facebook profile OR in your King account?  There is different procedure for all these pages BUT starts from "Settings" tab.

Please let me know, so that I can assist you further :+1:  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!
  • Cassie_Booth
    Options

I want it changed for the game Candy Crush Saga. I changed it in Facebook, I changed it in King, but when I play if signed into Facebook it still shows my old pic even though it's been changed. If I sign in and play with King, it has the new pic however it will not show my FB friends or my current gold coins. I've tried to follow the instructions for syncing but I don't get the option to view if I'm already logged in so then I also can't find the Settings section to sync accounts. Even making sure the apps are up to date and logging out and turning off and restarting morphine, it didn't do anything. It sucks. I'm normally really good at fixing things but I've been at this for 3 days+

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Cassie_Booth !

Have you tried reinstalling the game app and also Facebook on the device?

• Cassie_Booth
    Options

Yes I have done everything and have followed everything instruction I have found, but NOTHING works. I've even tried different browsers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?