🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia no longer popping up for levels

Options
Ashleydlower
Ashleydlower Posts: 2 Newbie
I have Olivia and ever since I won the Bubble Troll, I've noticed he's been popping up instead of Olivia for the "free the octopii" levels. I would definitely prefer to use Olivia. Can this be fixed, please? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Ashleydlower, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

That is a strange issue!!  In my game, for some levels BGT is popping up and for some levels, Olivia comes up!!  

OK, can you tell me how many Octopus levels have you played in past 2 days?  I can say I have finished about 2 episodes which is 40 levels -- which included the Octopus levels with both Olivia and the Troll =)  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Ashleydlower
    Ashleydlower Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have played three Octopus levels, all three are showing Bubblegum troll only. I only want to play Olivia on those levels. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @Ashleydlower, Thank you for replying :+1: 

Yeah, I agree with you =)  I like Olivia better with the Octopus levels than the Bubblegum Troll.  To tell you the truth, I do not remember exactly in how many levels I saw Olivia and the Troll for how many!!  Probably it was designed depending on the board!!  

But, as a fellow crusher I would suggest you to choose either Misty or Odus when Olivia is not there.  They also do a good job in collecting those Octopuses and usually one of them will be present in those levels :+1:   Before acquiring Oilvia, that is what I used to do -- the Striped Candies are a big help to clear the rows & columns =)   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?