🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Fill in the blanks for a chance to win 30 Gold Bars!

Options

Comments

• HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Odus: “Yeti, look out of your window instead of playing Candy Crush Friends on your Tablet. You need to get me on board this train right this minute, my friend!”

Yeti: “Haha, you’re much more entertaining and useful on Candy Crush Friends than you are in real life, Odus, I just can’t even look at you now after seeing you in that Carnival outfit...🤣” 
  • Sheeky
    Sheeky Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Odus:  “Yeti, look here instead of there!  You need to play, my friend!”
    Yeti:  “Haha, you’re right, Odus!  I just can’t stop!”
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Odus: "Yeti, look  at the scenery outside  instead of  playing Candy Crush Friends  . You need to  take a break from the game , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  right , Odus, I just can't  stop when I am crushing every levels
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Odus: "Yeti, look  OOOOOUUUUUUTTTTTTT  instead of  losing that same level yet again with your clown 🤡 outfit . You need to  use my special Chick 🐥 costume, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're  So silly, Odus, I just can't   take you serious when you are wearing argyle 🤣🤣 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Odus :  “Yeti, look up your tab, instead of posting up another GIF. You need to finish level 6, my friend !”  Yeti : ”Haha, you’re right, Odus, I just can’t help myself,  some of these GIF from @Foley1362 @Pummy Raj and @bearwithme are too hard to ignore !”
  • Ssmiazee
    Ssmiazee Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Odus: "Yeti, look    outside of the car    instead of    playing candy Crush          . You need to      watch this, this is so awesome       , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're     so clever        , Odus, I just can't     look outside now, I have to beat this super hard level   
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Odus: ''Yeti, look Sea instead of Game. You need to Enjoy, my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're Right, Odus, I just can't leave 

• TonyaBoatwright
    TonyaBoatwright Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Odus: "Yeti, look at me, instead of watching others play Candy Crush Friends. You need to focus, my friend!" Yeti: "HaHa, your right, Odus, I just can't help it. I want to make sure nobody passes me up!" =)
  • saima212
    saima212 Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options
    dus: "Yeti, look       Got the jackpot  for the first time       instead of    Colour bomb        . You need to       Add more jackpot   🍭🍬🍫  , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're   Awesome      😉     , Odus, I just can't       Believe it   🥰🥰    
  • marianne25
    marianne25 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Odus: "Yeti, look        carefully      instead of       taking for granted       . You need to        focus     , my friend!"
    Yeti: "Haha, you're   great          , Odus, I just can't  believe it            !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?