🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

COnstantly getting dumped out of the game and losing lives for NOTHING!

Options
OutlawStar
OutlawStar Posts: 2 Newbie
Every time one of your crappy video ads starts to play, I get kicked out of the game and lose EVERYTHING! So far, Ihave lost 12 lives, 16 gold bars and needed far too many tries to complete certain stages. I am seriously NOT enjoying this game.
Android. Latest version of game.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @OutlawStar, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends game section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue and no wonder you are getting frustrated  :o:o

Can you please tell me which game it is?  Is it Candy Friends OR other Candy game?

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 
  • OutlawStar
    OutlawStar Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Friends, of course. That is what this forum section is for, is it not?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @OutlawStar, Hope you are having a nice day :) 

First of all, Thank you very much for replying back :+1:  

The reason I have asked about the game is... similar issues are there in few other games too!!  Also, I wanted to make sure that you are on the correct game that you need as I have seen other players getting confused being new here.  Please don't mind!! 

With regards to the game, I have not heard / read any others complain about this issue in Candy Friends, so it could be   
    issue with your Android!!  Let's try some trouble shooting steps and see if that works!!  This is the link to work on Android devices --> https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

Please let me know how it goes!  

Thank you for your patience!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?