🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

LEVEL 1154 - Friends Saga

Options
TranceMonkey
TranceMonkey Posts: 6 Level 2
As someone who regularly spends on Friends Saga, I'm sorry to say that level 1154 will stop me playing any more.

Firstly, all the videos on this site and YouTube start with 26 moves. I start with 22. And it is impossible. 

I am all up for being challenged, but it is physically impossible to do that level. 

Comments

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @TranceMonkey I am sorry you are having trouble with this level.  I have updated the video here .

Try clearing down one side so you can hit the other from more than one direction..  also try to set off the center coloring candy as often as you can.  You can also play easier previous levels to get the daily quests and get boosters.
  • SandraFredley
    SandraFredley Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Candy crush Saga level 1154, been on it for Days seems impossible can I get some ideas or a video Please

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options

@SandraFredley There is a video section in the community where @JustPlaying have uploaded her game play video. Yu can access it from the menu at the top of the screen. Please check it out.

I would reiterate the point that the strategy is to set off the Coloring Candy so the board would be flooded with the same color candies. It would then create more special candies like stripped lollipop, wrapped candies and color bomb. If you are lucky enough, you may get a coloring bomb and wrapped candy combo out of it, it would make the task a lot easier. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?