🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Personal Avatars

Options
2xist
2xist Posts: 7 Level 2
I would like the option to upload and use my own (Picture) Avatar.
As was once (Relatively Recently) possible.
Why should ones Avatar be nearly the same as everyone else’s (as would be with limited options). SMH

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,103 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello @2xist, Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am guessing you are talking about the Avatar for your profile for the Community!  If so, the facility is still available... only rule is you will have to gain 2 Stars.  You now only have 1 star in your profile (which shows underneath your name here). 

Once you earn 2 Stars, you will be able to change the pic from "Settings" --> "Edit Profile" options. 

In the meantime, there are few contests running in Candy Friends game... please feel free to participate ---> First 2 threads in the displayed list through this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/categories/newsandspecialevents

Have fun in our loving Community!  Have a great day/evening!
  • 2xist
    Options
    Not remotely helpful or proper. A user should NOT have to pay 💰 to select the icon/avatar/picture that represents them. It’s absurd.
    Fail!
  • 2xist
    Options
    Referring to GAME Avatar. Not the forum Avatar, as the forum Avatar is completely not relevant for me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?