🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1291 is broken

Options
DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
So been battling this level for a couple of days now, and this morning I got the triple crown of power ups to start play with, and on every life, I'd noticed that now, with all the power, the drops were not dropping color bombs nor popcorn balls. And sometimes, when you hit them, they would not work as expected.

Then with about 20 minutes left on the power up clocks, the game froze. And when I restarted it, the power ups were gone.

Seriously buggy behavior.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @DreamDancer
    Can you show me a screenshot? 
    I'm checking the level now and letting you know.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,835 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello @DreamDancer Hope you are having a nice day/evening :) 

Would you mind me asking you which game you are talking about? 

** I have checked the level # 1291 in Candy Friends -->  It is a "Spread the Jam" level and it does not have Popcorn Balls!!

** If it is level # 1291 in Candy Crush -->  It is "Collect Wrapped Candy" level and no Popcorn Balls there either!! 

** Can you please clarify where you said "the drops were dropping color bombs nor popcorn balls"?  When you said "Drops", were you mentioning the UFO's?  If so, they give us Wrapped Candy but not Color Bombs!!  Please post back and clarify, so that we can assist you further 👍

Thank you & Have a great day/evening!
  • DreamDancer
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    ** I have checked the level # 1291 in Candy Friends -->  It is a "Spread the Jam" level and it does not have Popcorn Balls!!

Sukanta_Biswas said:
    Can you show me a screenshot? 
    I'm checking the level now and letting you know.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @DreamDancer!  Thank you for clarifying with the screenshot :+1: 

Actually, below is a picture of Color Bomb   

And this is a Coloring Bomb or Coloring Candy

NOTE:  Popcorn Ball is available ONLY in the original Candy Crush game... because it looks like a Popcorn piece and we will have hit it few times to break it and get the Color Bomb from out of it.

Now, as per the issue in your game ---> I have recently played this level to help out another player... both the Color Bomb and the Coloring Bomb will be reproduced once the available ones are exploded. 

If none of these are happening in your game, can you please take a video clip and post it here?  So that the team can check into it? I tried to play few times on various devices and with different accounts... I have not experienced the issue, hence, the video will be a lot helpful source for the team to look into it and correct the glitch! 

Please let me know your thoughts & input!  Thank you =)
  • DreamDancer
    Options
    @PummyRaj
    Well, appreciate the clarification on terminology.

And I got past the level and have no interest in regressing my game, ...
    :-)
  • PummyRaj
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Good to know that you have passed the level @DreamDancer :+1: 

Have a nice Friday and great weekend =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?