πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Fake e mail from you.

Options
mudgirl
mudgirl Posts: 17 Level 2
Thou sent me a e mail stating I received 50 gold bars, I did not, y'all lied to me. Made me really mad. Why would y'all do that?

Best Answer

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @mudgirl and welcome to the Community :waving:

We don't do that, unless we indeed add Gold to an account! Can you please tell me what the email say exactly and what's the reason you were added Bars? Maybe the game ID provided is incorrect... If you tell me more I'll be able to assist ;)

Thanks!Β 
  • mudgirl
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I got a email stating that I won 50 gold bars, and it said click here to receive them, I clicked the box and no gold bars, I sent a screenshot
  • mudgirl
    Answer βœ“
    Options
  • DBGall
    DBGall Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Interesting that it's 1 year later and I am still getting this FAKE SPAM emails.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,795 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @DBGall Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Actually, that is not a fake email UNLESS you have not played any of the King games till now.

If you have received the same email as above, Candy Jelly Saga is sending us those emails to remind us that we have that many Gold bars in our game, so come back to play and use them.

I rarely play my Jelly Saga game, that’s why, I receive emails from that specific game every now and then.

** It is not saying we will receive another set of 50 Gold Bars, BUT reminding us about the Gold bars we already have in our gameβ€œ

Hope this made sense and clarifies.

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍭 🍭

P.S. Will you be able to provide a screenshot of that email you have received? I can clarify from which King game you have received it πŸ‘

• DBGall
    DBGall Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It's for Soda...Game is on my phone and I can guarentee I don't have 50 bars.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,795 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @DBGall πŸ™‚

Thank you very much for replying back and also for providing the screenshot.

I have just sent a message, can you please check it? You will see the digit 1, at the envelope icon.

** If you are using a phone to be on this Community, you will find that envelope icon at the bottom of the screen. If you are on PC or iPad, etc., you will see that icon at the top right corner.

Talk to you soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?