🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1330 bug

Options
vald
vald Posts: 5 Level 2
There is a bug on level 1330. I have several boosts and when I use the character with green, my iPad freezes. I tried it multiple times as it is the recommended character. I’ve lost 3 lives to the same problem. Need help.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @vald
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here
  • vald
    Options
    I had a Coloring Candy booster as well as a coloring stick or fish, I don’t remember which. When I used the character who does green Which was the recommended one, it froze every time. If I used either of the other two characters, it worked fine. I can’t recreate it to take a screen shot because I no longer have the boosters. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    vald said:
    I had a Coloring Candy booster as well as a coloring stick or fish, I don’t remember which. When I used the character who does green Which was the recommended one, it froze every time. If I used either of the other two characters, it worked fine. I can’t recreate it to take a screen shot because I no longer have the boosters. 
    What device you're using for this game?
  • vald
    Options
    IPad 5th generation 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?