🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Didn't get my map reward for completing a chapter.

Answers

• rockieroad09
    rockieroad09 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Ive passed three chapters and i can see the gift box and when i pass them i dont get my gifts. What is going on? @QueenMia
  • K0607
    K0607 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited October 2019
     Hi. @QueenMia 我也發生相同的事情。通過1300關,卻沒有地圖寶箱的獎勵,直接前往下一個關卡。希望能夠協助獲得寶箱獎勵。我的ID:1088142729

(Unsupported Language)
  • lsunter
    lsunter Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi, the same thing just happened to me. I completed level 1800 but instead of getting my Divine prize for completing the chapter it just opened level 1801 instead. Please may I have my reward?. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Hi @rockieroad09, @K0607, @lsunter :waving:

I have added the reward to your game now. In case you've already been playing today, you'll have to force close the game for those to trigger! 

As mentioned above, o
    ur Game Studio is informed now and is looking into it, so hopefully they'll be able to identify the bug shortly and make a fix for it ;)

We're sorry for the inconvenience. But since you're here, don't miss your chance to earn some Gold bars, right here. Good luck :star:    

@K0607 - Please note that we only speak English on the Community so everyone can understand and be understood. Therefore I'd like to please ask you to post in English from now on. Thank you.

Have a greta weekend everyone 🍒
  • K0607
    K0607 Posts: 11 Level 2
    The reward has been received - thank you very much!
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    Yes, I received the reward.  I only wish it had happened as you said.  I had been playing for a while & completed my daily quests.  I was two pieces away from activating the Color Bomb booster, so I knew the next box I opened would do it.  I ran out of lives & had to stop for a bit to do some stuff & let my lives recharge.  So, I figured I'd close down the game & reopen it later, except as soon as I went to the home screen the pop up appeared.  I didn't want to open it, so I waited until i could get back to the game.  I got a bit delayed & finally got to the game.  I clicked on the box to open it & sure enough I activated the booster, but then I went to play a level & it wasn't there.  I guess the booster got activated when it appeared & not when I opened it.  So I missed out on using the booster.  I thank you for attempting to resolve the issue, unfortunately in my case the glitch in the game ended up costing me twice.
  • QueenMia
    edited October 2019
    Ok, @wozziewoo, that's unfortunate. I'll fix that but it will have to be when I'm back to the office on Monday! 
    Have a good weekend until then!
  • QueenMia
    Hi  @wozziewoo, I have added the reward again so please make sure you're ready to receive it next time you open your game. 

Have a great week.
  • rockieroad09
    rockieroad09 Posts: 4 Newbie
    We wont be able to receive the rewards at all then? I keep passing the map and i dont get any? @QueenMia
  • fivefiveqt214
    fivefiveqt214 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I just completed level 1140 (I think), which ends a chapter, but I didn’t get any map rewards and it looks like the game took me right back to the beginning of the chapter so now I’m questioning am I really on level 1141 or did I already complete all the 1140s? I do spend my money on this game and I know stuff happens but I want the rewards I worked hard for and to progress as I should. Please help! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?