🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Anyone not been able to play your game?

Options
Krystofer
Krystofer Posts: 6 Level 2
I haven't been able to play my game for over a month due to the app not opening, is anyone else having this problem? If so how did you get it resolved? Last thing I was told over a week and a half ago was that there was a slight technical issue.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,812 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Krystofer Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community ) 

Can you please clarify what game you are having this issue?  You have posted in Candy Friends section and no one has complained about such issue!!  

On the other hand, Candy Soda players are seeing this issue with Black Screen due to technical difficulties!  By any chance, are you talking about Candy Soda game? 

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below, so that we can be of further assistance to you. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great weekend ahead =)  
  • Krystofer
    Krystofer Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you for responding. I am having this issue with both Candy Crush Friends and Candy Crush Saga. When I click on the apps up pops the orange screen with the word King on it then the apps immediately close and up pops a message that says, "Unfortunately Candy Crush Saga/Candy Crush Friends has stoppec." With the choices Report or OK. This has been going on for over a month. I've done everything google tech support has had me do and everything King support has had me do to no avail. I'm an avid player and am pretty upset that the issue has not been resolved. I don't know what else to do, I'm truly at my wit's end.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?