👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Your BubbleGum Troll event DISAPPEARED? Check HERE

Options

Answers

• Moonchild_13
    Moonchild_13 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenMia

Got the event back and now it's gone again 😪.. playing on android... Please kindly assist 🌻🦋💚
  • Mybabegabe2003
    Mybabegabe2003 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I've lost the event again, I'm not sure what's happened this time, seems to be when I go to bed at night..... Is this a hint should I be staying up all night???
    Id: 1037922189
  • AnnieX
    AnnieX Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    The BGT event is STILL missing from my Win 10/PC game. ID 10829175484. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey guys,

Not sure why. Let me check with our Studio and I'll get back to you asap.
    Sorry about that.

Keep you posted! 
  • Gabi88
    Gabi88 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi ... I have the same problem, last night the event was there, I had made a lot of progress and I really had very little time to get the Troll chewing gum ... This morning I discovered that the event on my phone (Huawei p9 lite / Android) was gone and not there yet! I've tried everything: clear the game's cache, close and reopen the game, restart the phone but nothing ... I dare not uninstall and then reinstall the game for fear of losing all the progress made so far. PLEASE HELP ME! HELP !! since others are in the same situation as me! In the game Gabi88 is the ID I don't know unfortunately ... I really hope you can make the event reappear, also because there are 4 days left and something at the end and before the expiration I would like to get the Troll. Thanks in advance.
  • isaiahg355
    isaiahg355 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Same problem on Windows 10 with User ID 10967866742. Was at nearly 2000 team candies and I was in the lead for my team, then I login to play the game and it is gone! I have faith the issue will be fixed, but just making the team aware. Also in response to Gabi88 , there is a thread on how to find your User ID here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it , hope that helps :D

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do.
  • isaiahg355
    isaiahg355 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, same issue here on Win 10/PC. Game ID is 10967866742. Had been playing earlier today and the event showed up fine, but logged on tonight and it was gone. I was fairly far into earning the candies as well as leading my team, so I hope this can be resolved. I know the team is hard at work on a fix, just wanted to make them aware of the ongoing issue. Also in response to @Gabi88, I've seen a thread on how to find your User ID here on the site so I hope that helps, tried linking it but it messed with my comment. Hope that helps :D

Thanks for all the hard work. 
  • ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options
    Mine disappeared today after I updated the game - playing on Android. Tried clearing cache etc but it's still gone. 
  • ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options
    My user ID is 9364684095
  • Gabi88
    Gabi88 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    THANK YOU THOUSAND ISAIAGH 355! You were really kind to help me find my ID, I just didn't know where to look. THANKS!! My User ID is 10862344011 The event is not yet on my phone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?