🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Your BubbleGum Troll event DISAPPEARED? Check HERE

Answers

• Chokmah
    Chokmah Posts: 7 Level 2
    Moonchild, thank you for your reply but, in all honesty, I have no intention spending any more time on this, If game is glichy & requires oodles of time, risks with uninstalling etc to bring event back up, it simply is not worth it. Too much like hard work & no fun. I will simply uninstall.
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    I can hardly believe it, my BGT event is back !!!!!
    It just rattled in boosters. Thanks for team work. They had fixed BGT for me so now I have him in my team as well. So I was able to play the event the first and last day, not too bad !!
  • Gabi88
    Gabi88 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Good for you, nothing came back to me! I did everything they recommended to return the event BUT NOTHING! Rewriting my id to be helped is useless so I already wrote it and it didn't help and then the event is about to end. REALLY A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT !!!
  • Kellyboab
    Kellyboab Posts: 1 Newbie
    QueenMia said:
    Hi everyone,

I am sorry for the late update but I wanted to let you know that we are looking into it. The event should not have disappeared from your device, indeed. I am also double checking the situation regarding Windows 10 to confirm whether it can be available or not. 

Thank you all for your comments, it will be helpful for our Team to investigate. I have passed all the details to our Studio and I will let you know as soon as we have more information for you. 

Thanks 🍒
    I'm still having issues. The bgt was gone but has now come back but no button to play a level??
    Yes I have tried the cookie clear, turn off and on etc. 
    Tia
  • stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    And it's gone again!
    I also tried the things suggested but it did not help. When it came back this morning I hadn't done anything, it just worked by itself. As mysterious as it came back as mysteriously, it disappeared again. It's like it's a lottery. The only thing I've always had is the offer to buy guild bars.
  • nana1819
    nana1819 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Que pereza otra vez se fue, el viernes tenía el evento y desde ayer desapareció, así no se puede jugar,ya es el colmo de verdad es demasiado cómo es posible que en todo el evento allá desapareció 3 veces el evento. Espero que solucionen el problema.
    Le arruinan el juego a uno con tantos errores

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • PurpleHazeM
    PurpleHazeM Posts: 1 Newbie
    I use Windows 10 and the game did come back and ran it's course. Was wondering if a new set of players is suppose to automatically start up? If so, it didn't for me and it has disappeared again.
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    I use Windows 10 and the game did come back and ran it's course. Was wondering if a new set of players is suppose to automatically start up? If so, it didn't for me and it has disappeared again.

Same for me.
  • Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    The bubblegum troll event has end for the time now as the time ran out
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    The bubblegum troll event has end for the time now as the time ran out

So there won't be another one? Reason why I'm asking is that there was a bubblegum icon that you could get points for each time you played one of the games for it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?