🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Elsa and win free boosters!

Options

Comments

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
    i have a few things that i need to get done before i try the challenge ;) . Though if my math is correct i have to jump back like 30 + portals to get to  level 215 lol. Oh my my that's a lot of swiping. 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Just enough to beat your score  @Elsa
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @gr33n3y3z
    I swipe almost 60 portals atleast 20 times.😑
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

Yeah it's just a nightmare if you reach level 2020 and you want to swipe a portals! :lol:

@caambuj
  • gr33n3y3z
    Options
    That's quite a nightmare indeed. And another nightmare is when you didn't get the highest score that your satisfied with it bumps you right back up to your original level (sighs). All fun and games right! lmao.
  • caambuj
    Options
    Hi @MightyWolf and @gr33n3y3z
    Yaa, its difficult for the player who are on the peak. And return back to your original level after passing the level with less score is like a punishment😤.  
    The idea of portal navigation will receive 100 extra votes this time😁.

• caambuj
    Options
    After returned back to original level a few times I preferred to lapse my remaining move by clearing candies meaninglessly rather passing the level with unsatisfied score😂.
  • gr33n3y3z
    Options
    I've been taking screen shots each score that is higher than 63030. In between playing on my regular levels. I have  "the octopus challenge" going on right now  too.
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options
    @caambuj I know how stressful it is to jump back multiple times to get to 215. I play on PC and it is more stressful dragging through the map than just swiping on phone lots of times. I’m currently in the 500s and I have to jump back like about 15 times just to get to 215. 

I hope the portal navigation gets a great number of votes so that @QueenMia can add this feature to make it easier for us to get to the level that we need to go to. 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey guys, I know it's a lot of scrolling... 😳 But the feedback was passed to the Studio and I'm confident they will look into it when they get a chance. For now, they were really focussed on planning the new releases and bringing more fun in the game (like Rachel, the BGT and Odus the Pumkin!).

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feedback, you can count on me to make sure your voice is heard 😉 We cannot guarantee this will happen though, but keep the feedback coming! 

Also, there will be a new Beat the Superstar event every Monday, with higher levels so you won't have to scroll down that much!

Happy playing and well done to those who got an impressive score! 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?