❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

CANDYANNIVERSARY COMPETITION

Jasmina42Jasmina42 Posts: 44 ✭✭
I get the Candyannyversary competition yesterday after 12 o’clock in the noon. I passed 1.level pretty easy, but on 2. I had problems. When I lost the all lives, I save & shout the game. After some time I was turned on the game & The Candyannyversary competition was gone. I wait all the time since NOW, but there is no change. I am very sad about that because last competition with Rachel the Racoon I also lost & I don’t have the Racoon! I must win on that competition because I promise myself that I win this and every other time! PLEASE HELP ME, ANYONE!!!

Comments

• actressactress Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    Try posting your game so staff can look at but if they can there won't be many days  left. Several people lost the bubble gum event but got it back.
  • Jasmina42Jasmina42 Posts: 44 ✭✭
    actress said:
    Try posting your game so staff can look at but if they can there won't be many days  left. Several people lost the bubble gum event but got it back.

Hi, actress!
    1. Thank you for taking your time, few time, no only one, to help me.
    You are right; I remember when I had a competition for Bubblegum Troll... that’s right, I had a same problem. But I am so sad about that, because I just started to warmed up and....klik.... than I lost lives & stoped playing. When I was given a lives, I started to play, than I saw that the game dissapeared.
     :(  :(:(
     :(  :(:(