🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Continuing game on new android device

Options
ash6642spot
ash6642spot Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi how do I continue my game on a tablet android from what I am on my game I dont have facebook so cant save it like that but they are both on my app store just wondering if they was any way?
Thanks

Answers

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi @ash6642spot welcome to the community.  The only ways to save your game is through a facebook account or a king account.  To get a king account click on the blue cog wheel and you will see profile.  You will click on this and then it will say sign in with email then give your email address and a password.   Then you can sign up with the same email address and password on your new device just go a little further down and you will see log in with email.  Hope this helps.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ash6642spot Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that if you have not saved your game before -- either through Facebook OR through Kingdom account, you will not be able to continue the game on your new device, from where you left off!!  I am afraid you will have to start all over again! 

But, if you wish to save the game now, it is not too late.  You can do so either through Facebook or Kingdom account (https://king.com/games).  Please let me know and I can suggest you further steps on how to do it :+1:  

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write your comment.  

Keep enjoying your games!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?