🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I still need help

Options
lilbobber
lilbobber Posts: 4 Newbie
th things you guys have said to do imeither aren’t an option for me or I just don’t understand it confusing..it saved my levels through king account not hooked up to my Facebook and I don’t have any of the ppl I had before I’m still on level 1106 but it’s pointless if I don’t have the ppl to help me...please jus send my ppl to me

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,944 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lilbobber Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am glad to know that the earlier help you have received has worked to sync your game!  But, I am sorry to know that you have lost your friends!!  

Only reason I am thinking you have lost your friends might be because, while syncing, you might have selected the Facebook account where you have less friends or no friends!!  That would be the only reason for you to not see your friends in the game as syncing does not have any glitches!!  

Also, just wondering... are you having this issue in your Candy Crush Friends game OR any other game?

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • lilbobber
    Options
    In my candy crush game n I have my levels through my email and king account but not friends n on my Facebook I don’t have my levels but I have my friends and on none of them do I have my ppl....and I made a Facebook one awhile ago but they weren’t connected so I never played on it...when I found out you could sync them I knew I was further on my king account so wat I attempted to do was sync MY KING ACCOUNT to my Facebook so that I would still have everything I already accumulated 
  • lilbobber
    Options
    And since this all happened it’s ruined my experience with the game but then I saw many things that you guys said back to ppl and it was saying no worriers we have your progress saved if you play though ur king account and stuff like y’all know where we are in the game so I figured you know wat ppl and me being on level 1106 or 1109 I’m guessing you know wat ppl I have so can you please help me!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?