🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can't access store

Options
Dawn4566
Dawn4566 Posts: 4 Newbie
It keeps saying "oops something went wrong " and I have internet access! Not getting my daily prizes either! PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS ISSUE!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,328 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Dawn4566 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Any of the King games can be played off-line but not for the purchases. 

So, in my experience, whenever we see such message as "Oops something went wrong" -- it means that there is/was a weak internet connection that is not strong enough to make any purchases!! 

Just wondering...  do you have the facility of "Data connection"?  If so, you can try to make the purchase while using your "Mobile Data"!  I am sure it would work now and you will not see that "error" message! 

Please post back and let me know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   
  • Dawn4566
    Dawn4566 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    That didn't work...I've tried everything short of uninstalling and reinstalling but I don't want to lose my progress and/or boosters. It was working fine up until about 3 days ago, when I got that little green spinning sphere in the upper right corner of the game and it won't go away no matter what I try. This is so aggravating! Level 1277 is where I'm at...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?