🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Three levels to recalibrate 3-star level

Options
LiamMail
LiamMail Posts: 2 Newbie
I'm not the first to mention,  so please add my vote to someone fixing the scoring on 1088, 1120 and 1256.  I'm three stars up to level 2100 except those three.   I don't believe perfection is attainable under the current scoring.  

I love the game,  thank you so much for this and the rest of the Candy Crush series! 

Liam

Comments

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hey @LiamMail, welcome to the community! 🥰

Wow, you are amazing!!! How could you obtain 3 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️ in every level (except those three levels)?!

Can I also ask how long did it take you?

I really love CCFS like you, it's my favourite game!

🍭🍭🍭
  • LiamMail
    LiamMail Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for the message!   I have no idea how long it took, really.   Too long lol.  Very addictive
  • sheripatton
    sheripatton Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Good evening, 

I read the advice that you sent to me. First off, I have no orange King Logo on my game. If what you mean looks like a bell, mine is white with a green background.

So I did all of the steps. Turned off the bell looking thing, forced my phone off. Waited then restarted it, and opened the game and the bell back on. I played the game and going thru it, I counted the octopuses. There are a total of 41, but the game says you have to get 42. I passed it again with no more octopuses available to break, and so I try anyways to make another move but it doesn't allow me to. It just freezes. So I quit the game and it says I lost by one.

Please help me.

Thank you,

Sheri Patton

• Jupiter
    Jupiter Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    I am 3 stars up to level 1088. I agree it is unattainable. I cleared it with 15 turns left and wasn’t even close to 200,000.  Glad I looked it up before spending any more time on it. I will come back to it every update to see if it’s fixed. Thanks @LiamMail for documenting the other 2 levels which are bugged. Congrats on the long 3 star journey. That is my goal too. 
  • TonyFerg
    TonyFerg Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hello. I also cannot pass level 1088 with 3 stars. Wrote in support about this issue. Did any of you manage to pass this 3-star level? If possible, please give any advice. I apologize for errors in the text. I do not know much English.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?