🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How do I get the newest game that everyone is playing?

Options
rhsimie
rhsimie Posts: 4 Newbie
I didn’t receive the newest game.   How do I get it?

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @rhsimie - welcome to our friendly community. If you are referring to the advent holiday calendar please note that there is a small # of players who didn’t receive the opportunity unfortunately.

If you haven’t tried it yet, please force close out of your app, clear the cache and cookies on your device and power it off for at least 15-30 seconds. Once you power on and log back in if the game does NOT reappear after attempting a normal level or two then you most likely did not get the opportunity.

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you 🙏🏻
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,835 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @rhsimie A Warm Welcome to our lovely Candy Friends section of the King Community :) 

I am just following up after my friend @Foley1362 :)  Just to check with you if you have received the event or not!  If you can give us your game user ID number, we can find it out for you.  

Please follow this link to find your ID https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?