🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can u put the holiday calendar challenge on my phone it isnt on there

Options
dondada
dondada Posts: 2 Newbie
I have been playing the candy crush game and it hasn't put the holiday calendar challenge on my game can u help me with this issue please

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,804 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @dondada A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Just wonted to make sure about the game you are talking about...  you have mentioned that you are playing "Candy Crush game" and you do not have "Holiday Calendar"!!  Did you meant the "Candy Friends" game but, forgot to specify the "Friends" part?  =)=) 

If you are playing Candy Friends game, try this -->  Force close the App ---> Clear cookies / cache ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for 2 to 3 minutes.  Now, log back into the game and check if the event is back.  If not, shut it down again for 1 to 2 more times and check!  This worked for few other players, may be it would be for you too!!

If it still did not work, please post your game user ID number with the help of this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Please confirm about the game and post your game ID number.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!    
  • dondada
    dondada Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    9741652999 I dont have the holiday calendar challenge on my phone candy friends game 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,804 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you for replying back @dondada :+1:  

I will send your ID number to the Friends game in-charge and find out if you are receiving the event for this time or not!!

Will get back to you soon!  Have a great week ahead =)  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?