🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Help please

Options
AngelCake
AngelCake Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi, I'm a newbie. I need help with level 58. It's been two days and 15 life's. I'm stuck. I don't know how to clear the board of sticky octopus. I've read the game page and it's not helping me. 

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey there @AngelCake and welcome to the Community 🤗Have you managed to pass the level now?
    You can find some inspiration from our Superstar @JustPlaying's videos here.

Also, I'm sure one of our Experts and Superstars can give you some good tips 😉@Foley1362 @Elsa @wafercookieflippers @firebombmarkus @PummyRaj @bearwithme @flew66 @candycrushinit

Good luck 🍒
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,189 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @AngelCake A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Please check out the videos link provided in above comment by our Community Manager :+1: 

If you still need help, please post back and we will be happy to help you out with any tips & suggestions you need :+1: 

All the very best and have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,006 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @AngelCake!  I'd also like to welcome you to our very friendly community.  I am sure you will have so much fun with this game.  I hope you have the Holiday Calendar event because it's a great opportunity to get lots of helpful boosters and of course new friends and their outfits! 

I can understand the challenge because 58 is listed as a hard level - I usually have to play quite a few times to pass those too.  They recommend you use Odus the owl and he can be very helpful - you just want to collect as many purple candies as you can so he will keep placing two stripe candies on the board.  You also need to look to make as many combinations yourself - especially if you can make a color bomb and match it with a stripe or wrap.  If you also can make fish - quite often Odus will put a stripe next to it.

Sometimes there is a matter of luck.  I just replayed the level and the first time I failed to pass it but the next time I passed with 6 moves to spare.  So good luck - I am sure you will pass the level - just don't give up and have fun. 😊🐨

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?