🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Glitch

Options
I  2 of the games in the bottom right corner to earn 50 gold bars today and 50 in 24 hours but i haven't received 50 from either game

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jeffreymayberry78 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am not very clear about the issue you are having in your game!!  

Are you saying you have purchased 50 Gold Bars for your game and you have not received them?  

If you have difficulty with speaking English, please use Google Translate through this link https://translate.google.com/
    It is a very handy tool and converts any language into English :+1: 

** TO reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write your response.

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • jeffreymayberry78
    jeffreymayberry78 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    No. In the bottom right hand of the screen as you picking your  level it'll have gold bars. When you click on it for example it'll say download farm friends saga and receive 50 gold bars today and another 50 24 hours from now. I've done it with 2different games and received none
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jeffreymayberry78

I was not aware about this notice at all!!  I have already downloaded the "Candy Friends" game on both of my mobile devices!!  

I will find out if our Friends Community In-charge has any idea about it.  And, will get back to you with some proper information.  

I request you to be patient till then!  Thank you very much for understanding!

** I have noticed that you have created 2 more posts about the same topic.  I will close them now as I am already attending & helping you here =)  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?