🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Purchased airfare, all came over from the cloud except for candy crush friends

Options
mclisa
mclisa Posts: 1 Newbie
Purchased new phone, all came over from the cloud except for candy crush friends. Had to upload it again and I am back to level one and I was up past 800

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @mclisa A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the levels in your game!  Please follow this link to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved in the levels! 

** If you need further assistance or clarifications, please reply back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?