๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) ๐ŸŒŸ Share some love for the Holiday for a chance to win 30 Gold bars!

Options

Comments

• lorraine363
    lorraine363 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Christmas is a hard time of year for me....lost 2 sisters to opioid's, and my only daughter committed suicide ....so it makes it hard to celebrate without them. Sorry to bring everyone down, but Christmas just makes me sad.ย 
    Please stay joyful our loved ones are with us and tickle us my gramma use to say so we can be happy with them. Love you tons ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜‡
  • Sadikafilal
    Sadikafilal Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    ** EDIT - Unsupported Language **
  • stษ›ส„ส„ษจ
    Options
    Merry Christmas๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ everyone hope you all enjoyd the Christmas dinner and hope you all got your wishes you all had ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ย 
  • stษ›ส„ส„ษจ
    Options
    Christmas is a hard time of year for me....lost 2 sisters to opioid's, and my only daughter committed suicide ....so it makes it hard to celebrate without them. Sorry to bring everyone down, but Christmas just makes me sad.ย 
    Please stay joyful our loved ones are with us and tickle us my gramma use to say so we can be happy with them. Love you tons ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜‡

• szyhln
    szyhln Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    I love the Christmas costumes! Playing Candy Crush during the holidays has been a tradition for a long time. There is free time, the sweets seem to hit the right spot, and the joy is contagious. Since I started playing Friends last year, chasing the Holiday costumes and being in beautiful winter scenery was much anticipated for me this year. I have not been disappointed.

I am hopeful to receive the Angel Costume for the Bubblegum Troll today. I am excited!ย 

Here I am ready to go with bells on. "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings." โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿณ

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Being a bear lover I of course decorate my Christmas tree with ornaments that must have a bear somewhere on them as well as a bear Christmas tree skirt and a bear Christmas tree topper.

Christmas may be over but I plan to enjoy my tree into the New Year.

I wish everyone a New Year filled with joy, love and laughter.ย  May your fondest dream come true in 2020!
    Happy New Year GIF - NewYearsEve HappyNewYear Snoopy GIFs
  • Lyzard
    Lyzard Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Spent Christmas with the Family and the in-laws and there wasn't anyone fighting this year!!! Lol Mark this down in the books for further review. LMAO
  • angelarighetti
    angelarighetti Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    ** EDIT - Unsupported Language ** โคโคโคโคโคโค
  • jesslair4
    jesslair4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hope everyone had a grea Christmas!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?