🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

A new surprise: Jelly Queen's event will start soon

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi guys, 

Happy to see the excitement about our Jelly Queen 🍭 Any guess on what her power can be?!

Thanks for letting us know that the countdown has disappeared for some of you. We're sorry about that and understand the worries. We're looking into it but this should not prevent the event from showing up in your game. 

Will keep you posted! Until then, happy playing 🍒 
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hehe...Maybe you are right @wafercookieflippers.
    If the event appeared in the most of us in first place, then it will appear again plus the event officially starts in January 10 so let's wait until.

And don't worry @QueenMia. Me and my friends here in community will inform you for any more changes about this event.
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Well @QueenMia, since you asked...I immediately got Destiny's Child going in my head when I heard Jelly Queen was coming...I think whatever her power is, it will be on point like *snap*! 

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3
    Hi Wafercookieflippers, Sofia1992, QueenMia and affected players,

Let us hope this is just a temporary glitch and keep our fingers crossed!
  • DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    unfortunately after 10 levels you still have to collect 30 more stars as you advance in levels this is almost impossible as levels get harder and harder to master bad enough you have to use boosts to advance in higher levels now events can not be mastered seems like the more you play the less you can play it is a shame it is not fair for all players  
    I hope collecting 30 stars is not true. If yes, then you would have to have 3 stars after you beat each level if you’re lucky to have easy levels. 10 levels with 3 stars if you’re losing time...
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hey everyone...
    If you wonder how to add Jelly Queen, I think that you have to win Jelly Queen's levels first and after to do and her star chaser too. Oh my...
    P.S: That's a part of screenshot from @kiara_wael

• Deelunt
    Deelunt Posts: 1 Newbie
     My event countdown also disappeared,  nervously waiting to see if I still get the event. I read in the comments you said the 10th,  I got the 3 day countdown in the 5th. Was hoping to see it today. Ahhhhhh patience. 
  • Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3
    I opened the game on 1-6-20 and it indicated the Jelly Queen challenge would be happening in 2 days but the event immediately disappeared after I performed an update. There is a new update today. I am still not seeing it before and even after updating. I thought with the new update I would get it back but no such luck.
  • cinann16
    cinann16 Posts: 16 Level 2
    I still do not have it after the second update as well
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    DBlake13 said:
    unfortunately after 10 levels you still have to collect 30 more stars as you advance in levels this is almost impossible as levels get harder and harder to master bad enough you have to use boosts to advance in higher levels now events can not be mastered seems like the more you play the less you can play it is a shame it is not fair for all players  
    I hope collecting 30 stars is not true. If yes, then you would have to have 3 stars after you beat each level if you’re lucky to have easy levels. 10 levels with 3 stars if you’re losing time...
    Hi @DBlake13 The 10 levels and 30 Stars Chaser are two separate parts of the challenge. I don't think you are asked to get 30 stars from the 10 special levels. I do agree that it typically takes more than 10 levels to get 30 stars. It won't be easy but it will be super sweet when you get the Queen! Better complete more daily quests to save up stickers for timed boosters! Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?