🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1164 candy friends, how many moves?

Options
bambikins
bambikins Posts: 3 Newbie
I am struggling to get past level 1164 on candy friends. I only have 20 moves, but on YouTube videos others have 32 moves, how come?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @bambikins, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Sometimes, the Studio makes changes to the levels to make it more challenging by reducing the moves, and/or tweaks some of the levels for our ease!

Let me check and get back to you about the level 👍

Please tap on “Type your Comment” box located below to write back.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful weekend 🌹
  • bambikins
    bambikins Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I'm just finding it near on impossible with only 20 moves, changing it from 32 to 20 seems rather drastic
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @bambikins, Yes, I understand and completely agree with you  :+1:  

Here is a video link that was created by our Candy Friends Levels Video creator @JustPlaying.  Please note that the level has 21 moves only in this video
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/254431/candy-crush-friends-saga-levels-1161-1170#latest

Please if that video helps!  The trick is to create as many as "Striped" and "Wrapped Candies" and use them to destroy the blockers!    

I am still tagging our @JustPlaying and see if she can recreate the video for this level with just 20 moves!! 

Hope this works out and you will win your level!  Have a wonderful day/evening! 
  • tom1430
    tom1430 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I only have 9 moves, pretty stupid.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Hi @bambikins @tom1430

Welcome to the King Community,

I have a screenshots on how to complete Level 1164.

Some Tips Before You Start-

•Try Gathering Pre-Level Boosters Together.

See the circled icon below the Level 6 Tag. Those are all Pre-Level Boosters. When you use them together, they will look like this in the picture above and together they are very helpful.

•Make Fishes and Stripped Candies wherever possible. They are used to combine with Wrapped Candies.

•This Level is multi-board level. A Multi-board Level has multiple boards in one level. Thus, moves play very important role in these types of Level. This level has 20 Moves and 3 Boards of which 3rd one is toughest. Thus, You need Complete one board in or under 5 moves in order to get maximum moves for the 3rd Board.

•This Level has Cyan Candies in abdunance (Most of the Candies in the level are Cyan). Thus, Yeti is used for the Level.

So, Let's Start with the Level.

I have 20 moves level on Latest Version of Candy Crush Friends Saga 1.35.2  

I hope this helps you. Best of Luck. Have A Nice Day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?