🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Frozen game

Options
shervee
shervee Posts: 7 Level 2
Has anyone lost all of the items purchased after their game froze? I read you have to uninstall it then reinstall it to have it reset. I don’t want to lose everything I just purchased!

Answers

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @shervee

Welcome to the Community,

Thanks for being playing King Games.

Sorry to hear that your game was frozen.
    There is a way to this problem.
    For this, just tell us which King Game you play and What's your King Id?

Your King Id can be seen by clicking on Settings->Profile , now you will see King written there. Just Double Tap It.

This will help us to know what Purchases You have made and we would provide a solution to it.

I hope I am clearing everything here to help you.

• shervee
    shervee Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I hope I’m answering this correctly, I play Candy crush saga. My name on it is Karen and the email I use is (Edited by CM: Personal Information)
    I love playing this game. I’ve actually stopped playing the other games I’ve downloaded because this is fun and I don’t feel like it just “kills time” until I’ve got to do something. Please let me know if any of the information I’ve given isn’t what you need. 
    Thank you!
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi @shervee This isn't the information what I need.

Check Settings in Candy Crush Saga, Click Profile , Double Tap on King and see your King Id. Then Mention your King Id here.

Thanks.

Vote here by clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters,levels and festival updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,843 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @shervee Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Can you please clarify few things for me...

1) does the freezing issue occurs often OR is this the first time?

2) Are you playing the game on a PC or a mobile device?

** The Community Team cannot help with any purchase issues! You will have to contact the "King Player Support Team" to retrieve your purchased items. Please follow these steps to contact them and send a request for reimbursement....

Click on this link and you will see a form to fill up https://soporto.king.com/contact 

While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase" ---> the SUB-TOPIC as "Unsuccessful Purchase" ---> Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

NOTE: Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly! After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?