๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

I have found a bug in Candy Crush Friends Saga. Can it be fixed?

Options
Rych_Kam
Rych_Kam Posts: 8 Level 2

The bug is on the very last move of a screen and it completes the level, the game reports that you have failed. I had this happen twice to me and on my last move, I created a fish which went and cleared the last square to give me a completely covered red ink screen but the game said that I had failed. On the 2nd failure, I created a match that created another match that then cleared the screen but again was reported as a failure.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,813 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Rych_Kam A Warm Welcome Back to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

Can you please tell me which level it is?

Will it be possible to provide a video with that Glitch you are mentioning would be very helpful.. If not, a series of screenshots would be helpful too?

We too will play the level and see if the glitch occurs in our games too! If we do, we can escalate the issue to the Community In-charge and they will send the details to Friends Studio team to look into it.

I am calling in my friends @Foley1362 @mysticalmysty and also @flew66 who are at the top of the levels to check it out.

The Community has changed a bit since you were here last time. To reply back, type in the blank dialogue box provided below. And to post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner.

To add the video link, save it on YouTube and add the link through the 4th icon ("paperclip")

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend! ๐ŸŒธ

• Rych_Kam
    Rych_Kam Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options

Not got any screen shots but it happened on 2474 and again on 2475. At the moment, I have managed to reach 2498.

This only happens when the move counter reaches 1 and then you make the move. The counter turns to 0 and the moves complete. Then it states you have failed even though the ink counter has got a tick on it.

That happened on 2474. On 2475, again the counter was on 1 and I made the move to create 3 fish. The counter went to 0, and one of the fish freed the last animal but I was told that I had failed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?