🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1466

Options
Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 273 Level 3

Can someone please look into the number of moves and revise it? It is a classic level, starts with 21 moves and 2 wrapped candies. The board is very restricted because it is covered by licorice and blockers. I have lost countless lives and cannot afford to use the boosters to complete the level. It would take a lot of power-ups to finish it. Screenshots are attached for your perusal. Please help. Thank you.

Comments

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Yes. Not that easy. Try for making moves at the bottom n hope luck at the top

• Just_Me-2
    Options

Hi Stan,

I did exactly as described but still came up short. It is difficult because of the restricted board. I am not sure how to beat this level and can foresee being stuck on this for some time unless the number of moves increases. I even used a different character but to no avail and hope the studio will do the players a solid by revising it.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,167 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @Just_Me-2 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Level 1466

For this level use wrapped candy and play near to jam to spread them to near candies. Make special candy as you get the chance and combine them with other special candy to spread the jam around the board.

I got a lucky board and I use Odus for this level , he can spread jam and combine Stripped Candy , with just only 21 moves. There are help fish booster , this fish is very helpful

Keep Trying , Hope this will help you

This video use Odus too for level 1466 . Good luck

• Just_Me-2
    Options

Hi Kiara,

Thanks for your advice. I managed to make color bombs, wrapped and striped candy but still could not make it to the bottom to get the 🐟 in time to spread the jam. I will keep trying and hope to get a lucky board in the mix.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,167 Candy Moderator
    Options

@Just_Me-2

Dont give up , I play level 1466 not just one time maybe 5 time 😊. I know you can do it

Good Luck ❤️

• Just_Me-2
    Options

Hi Kiara,

Thanks for the kind words and vote of confidence. I will keep you posted.

• Just_Me-2
    Options

Hi Kiara,

I completed the level but had to use the following boosters after failing many times: 3 striped lollipops and 1 wrapped candy. I could not take the frustration any longer or wait for a lucky board. I even had the 2-hour special boosters but they were useless due to the restricted board. Oh well. It is over and done with and I am so glad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?