🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Player Support – Possible delays in answers (RESOLVED)

Options
CommunityTeam
CommunityTeam Posts: 1,997 System
edited April 2020 in Support

Hi everyone,

If you’ve reached out to our Player Support team lately, please know that we’re currently having some issues that we are trying to fix as soon as we can. A reply to an email might take longer than usual, so please be patient and avoid sending multiple emails, it will not help you get a faster reply. In the meanwhile, please do not hesitate to keep using the Community as a way to get help. Go to the Support section of your game and ourselves and other awesome players will do our best to give you help as soon and as good as we can.

----------

Edit - April 30th

Issue has been fixed and the backlog is now going back to normal.

Cheers,

The Community Team

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi!

One question: is that the support that always sends the automatic emails? Because not everything can be found in the HelpCenter and sometimes has an inquiry that the community cannot answer. It would be nice if all emails were answered personally. Only the automatic emails keep coming and that doesn't help anyone. Because it is bad if you send the players there and they never get an answer. Even I know it well. We will then be put in the bad light. Then the players no longer trust us and leave the community. I had often complained about this with these automatic emails. Please do something about it !!!

Sincerely, a player who helps other players with their problems !!!🍀

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

If you get an automated reply and it doesn't help, reply back to the automated response and you will get a human to look at it.

• Spinnifix
    Options

You're funny. I have always written only on the automatic email. That was the only thing that kept coming back. Next time should I count how often the automatic one comes and replies to it? I only lose in this game. What's the big deal !!! I'm tired !!! Honest.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Spinnifix there is always one!

Seriously I am sorry you had to go through that. Usually its just the one. Although I once insulted a person I was emailing to as I said he must be a bot because he hadn't read my email at all. Turned out it was an actual person 🤦‍♀️ Well he should have read it better!

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hi! Sorry if I'm in this mood. I have always written on the same automatic email. But not the same as the first time. Since I was getting angry and annoyed. At the beginning I was friendly and asked for a personal assistant. Since I'm human too. Nevertheless, the automatic came again. I then said if there would be children sitting there just pushing the button. And that this behavior is not human. What came as an answer: automatic again. I'm so sorry. You are trying to help. Only that backfires for me. Because I can only speak of my experiences. I have made plenty of them. I sent an email yesterday: It says: "Thank you very much and we will get back to you shortly". OK. Now it's almost 24 hours. What does that mean in a nutshell? If you take it very carefully! Okay, at least I haven't received an automatic email yet. That is positive. I am still waiting. Yes, if I get anything at all. That is the question.

@Chicken_Slayer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,801 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello dear @Spinnifix

I am wondering the reason for you to not hear back from them, may be because it was weekend AND they do not work on weekends?

As soon as we send a complaint -- through game OR through the "Contact Us" page, the automated response is the one we will receive. We can think it as an "acknowledgement" that the King has received our complaint. But, we have to keep the ticket number safely and do not delete that email.

As per my experience, I have never heard from an actual agent on their own! So, I always had to send them a reminder email either on the 4th or 5th day, and inform them that I am still waiting for their assistance.

Once I wrote to a real person, I never had to wait, as there were back and forth emails to receive the help I needed! It has been over a year since I wrote to them! I am guessing the Support System still works the same!!

And, one important thing -- we have to make sure that we send only one complaint at a time! If we send multiple ones, they will get confused and think that the other agent is taking care of the issue! I did the same for the first time I have contacted them as I was worried about my missing items! Then, I found out about it 🙂

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello @PummyRaj !

Thanks, it's true it's weekend. But as you know, I had written it within the week and nothing happened. This has been going on for years. What I found out now, if you send the message and then mark it, you can see the ticket number. Before that, it is invisible. Question: Who marks his emails? Only the automatic ones come and get no help. I now have the 5th automatic email. I don't think I'm going to continue playing the game. Because I got in touch with@Lola_Pop a and added my email to her. So I saw the ticket number for the first time. But you won't get answers. See what@Lola_Pop finds out. That is my experience!! I can only speak for that.

Greetings Peggy☺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?