🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Paris in macaroon

Options
siri62
siri62 Posts: 3 Newbie

On level 8 in Rachel’s special game, the purple squares keep disappearing and going back to blank, it’s really annoying, nearly complete the round and all is a sudden purple squares have gone !

is this a glitch ?

Answers

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

Hi @siri62 when you ssy the purple jam is going blank, do you mean that the purple jam falls down to the bottom? If that's the case that's the whole point of the purple jam you need to break the blockers that are in the way and spread the purple jam all the way up to the top of the board.

• siri62
    Options

No, I hit them and they go purple then when the square is hit again the purple disappears ! Also when I use stripes to make blank squares purple it doesn’t always do it. I thought I was seeing things, but it keeps happening

thanks though

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,932 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello @siri62 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

What my friend @gr33n3y3z has mentioned above is absolutely the case in this level.

The level #8 in Rachel event is a Purple Jam level -- because it is Jelly, it is slippery and keeps sliding down. Each time we the blocks, wherever it can fit, it will go there and sit there. You can see the number of the blocks changing at the count of tiles (the goal board).

Let me play it again and show a screenshot to make it more clear for you.

Which level are you in the normal levels? May be you have not experienced this in the game yet 🙂

• siri62
    Options

@PummyRaj

oh, that’s annoying lol, not seen that happen before, but I suppose it makes sense

i’m on level 849, thought I’d seen most of it, guess not lol

thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?