New Event - Look what came to me today.

Options

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited May 2020
    Options

@AbhinavSargar ๐Ÿฆ‹

Hi, ๐Ÿ™‹ sorry just now seeing this, been off for last 24 hours almost. Thank you for the tag :). Nothing like the chocolate event or Gold Rush here either. Had gotten Rachel , which I already had ๐Ÿ˜ฃ and did that again weeks ago, since all I been getting is the jam๐Ÿ“ cookies๐Ÿฅ, star chasingโœจ Octopi ๐Ÿฆ‘etc. Challenges, about 4-5 times now. Don't mind cause it's for regular play and you can keep getting boosters and such. Maybe you will get something soon, I hope, and then we won't. You did get the Underwater and alot inc.me didn't. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you....hehe, ok just fingers ๐Ÿ˜Š. See you later ๐Ÿˆ

(Be Happy, Don't Worry)๐Ÿ’›

• LoveDachs
    Options

@tininha1975 ๐Ÿฌ

Congrats and good job๐Ÿ‘, maybe now you'll be getting events more often. Good luck ๐Ÿค—

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

nothing like that, i only receive these random events, because the special events that last for weeks like the one at Misty carnaval, Rachel among others, I do not receive, unfortunately.

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Well At Least You Received Something Congratulations on It. @tininha1975

Now I don't expect to get any Event @LoveDachs I hope You Keep Getting Official Events.

Take Care. Have a great day.

• LoveDachs
    Options

@tininha1975 ๐ŸŒฟ

I didn't get Misty Carnival, but was behind on updates, I know both of you keep up with them so I don't understand why you and AbhinavSargar don't get the longer events or at least some of them. Well you can't reinstall the app, you'll lose all your goodies. Let's hope this is something they are working on, that everyone gets events and not just in certain areas.

Take care ๐Ÿˆ

• LoveDachs
    Options

@AbhinavSargar

Thank you my friend, it just doesn't seem fair, I'm sorry and will be hoping for you and everyone.

You too, and have a nice evening ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿˆ

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

No Need to Say Sorry @LoveDachs

Candy Crush Friends Saga Game Team gives Different events or no Events to Different Players for getting Feedback on Different Events to Deliver Better Experience to Players around the World. So, due to this, Some Players Get Official Events, Some Players Get Different Events and Some Players Get No Event at all.

So, I rather don't expect any Event on the Game as this is feedback only. Rather for Waiting for Events, it's better to not get any Event. And I hope someday, Candy Crush Friends Saga Game Team and Game Studio will understand and Deliver Every Event To Every Player. Till That Day Comes, this will Continue to Happen to the Players. So, I don't expect any Events from the Candy Crush Friends Saga Game Team and Game Studio.

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

you are right or send event to everyone or do not send to anyone

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

Glad you found them, @tininha1975 ๐Ÿค— Don't they look DELICIOUS ๐Ÿคฉ

๐Ÿ‘‰ Patience to everyone else... You'll soon be able to give a bite to theย Hazelnut Crunchย too ๐Ÿ™Œ

Who's excited?! โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• LoveDachs
    Options

@QueenMia ๐Ÿ˜ธ,

Hi,

I'm excited,๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคธ can't wait to try them and thank you for keeping us updated. I didn't know that the Chocolate Event that @tininha1975 received had the new Hazelnut Crunch blockers. That is what you're referring to.... right? Again I've been up all night and not at my best๐Ÿ˜ดI fall asleep with phone in my lap and kitty on top of phone....lol. I really appreciate that King keeps the game fresh and interesting. And fun with all the events and new content from time to time, new characters and costumes and blockers. Going to have to go back and see again how to master this one,๐Ÿ™„ if I remember correctly you don't have to directly touch each one to do damage, if they are in a cluster, hit one and they all take damage....I think. ๐Ÿค”

Will be keeping an eye out ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ for this one, thanks again! ๐Ÿˆ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?