🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I want to reset my game to level

Options
carolo040562
carolo040562 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2020 in Support

I am on level 1694 and I want to reset my game to level l. The levels are too hard that high and the game is getting unstable and sending me back to do levels I have already done. I want to stay connected to my Facebook account and reset for level one. Please help me to do this if possible. Thank you

Best Answers

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @carolo040562,warm welcome to our community. I have looked up the info for this and they give 2 options ( maybe)

1- You can scroll back and replay the level or

2- Have customer care erase it ( but they can’t do this for all games, you need to contact them to know)

Because this picture 👆🏻 Is a copy, it won’t bring you to the link, so here it is 👇🏻

👉🏻Leaving

You are now leaving King Community. Click the link to continue to https://soporto.king.com/contact.

My advice, stay with option 1, but it’s totally your choice.

Have a great day 😊🐰

Thanks for the tag @sofia1974

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey welcome to the community @carolo040562

I was just wondering when you say that you beat a level and it keeps sending you back to the same level are you referring to the level 1560? Because there's been some issues with some players that when they logged into their game but they get sent back to 1560, if that's the case I suggest that you log out of your game and log back in and you should be at your current level.

But if that's not the case I would take the advice of @Nat09 and I agree I would take option one.

Thanks for the tag @Sofia1992 🤗

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?