πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

How can I clear on level 2343?

Options
Yorben_Goeree
Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,866 Level 5

How can I pass on level 2343 with 25 moves for without boosters?? On YouTube @JustPlaying video have but 30 moves. And clear of this level is 26 moves. I see a terrible level.

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,255 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Yorben_Goeree Hope you are having fun in our lovely King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to know that you are having hard time with this level! I am recently done with it, so let me see if I can come up with any tips to help you.

I am adding the link of the video level as well as tagging our wonderful Video Creator @JustPlaying to check this thread and recreate it ---> Video for level # 2343

Sometimes, game studios change the number of moves, either to bring us more challenge and/or thinking that few less moves will be OK to beat the level. But, whenever a level changes, our @JustPlaying always remakes their videos and posts them back for our convenience.

And with regards to the level, I think in the video, the level was helped by Mr. Bubble Gum Troll! I do not remember what other characters available for this level, BUT changing the character always helped me to beat certain levels. Sometimes, even the level says to pick Mr. King Chewy, I do not pick him as I feel the Bubble Gum Balls he give us might not help with my level. So, instead, I go with Odus or Olivia or Misty -- they are my best helpers and to-go friends all the time πŸ˜ƒ

And sometimes, having the "friendly Charged Boosters" help to destroy the blockers on the board in first few moves, which will be lot easier to spread the jam or dunk the cookies or find the animals afterwards.

Sometimes, getting stuck in a level frustrates us so much! If you feel that way -- just take a little break, play a game that is completely different than Candy -- may be Farm game or a word game that will relax your mind and bring new energy.

Hope you go back with new energy and beat the level. If you still need help, give a holler and I will come back with any tips that you might use!

Have a wonderful crushastic day 🍭 🍬

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,866 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj Thanks you very much for the tips.😊

On level 2343 is now completed with Tiffi. πŸ‘πŸ»

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,255 Candy Moderator
    Options

Yay! πŸ™Œ πŸ‘

Congratulations dear @Yorben_Goeree πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

Off to the new adventure now πŸ’ͺ 🀩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?