🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is Bubblegum troll worth fighting for to unlock?

2»

Comments

• Rocko1
    Rocko1 Posts: 14 Level 2

I've used bubblegum troll twice in a level. The 1st time on spread the jelly level I lost easily. The 2nd time I used him on a bubblegum level which really really helped and beat the level.

One thing I notice while playing the friends version, Is there's no map where you can go backwards and select to play a previous level that we already beat with only 1 or 2 stars and maybe we want to beat the level with 3 stars. I know we can do this in ( Soda, Regular Candy crush version). When you reached over level 1000 and you want to try an easy level say before level 100, It would take a lot time to go back every 20 levels.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend

Hi @Rocko1 - welcome to our friendly community.

Congratulations for unlocking King Chewy. He is my absolute fav character of all time (especially in Soda on BG Hill) Now it’s true it takes a lil time getting used to his power in this game but he’s well worth it.

Like @Nat09 mentioned he’s especially good with heart levels and some of the tricker free the animal levels.

Even if you aren’t fond of his power he has some of the best animation in the game in my humble opinion. Of course I’m a little biased with my avatar choice 🤪 but still it’s hard to argue with Fart Bubbles, Drum Sticks and Lightning Bolts 🌩

I hope you enjoy him a lil bit more after all this 💪🏻

💪🏻🍩

Ps - thanks for the tag @QueenMia 🤗🥰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?