1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Troll

Options
2»

Answers

• TheRoyalDoctor
    Options
    You should all have access to the event now.

I will not have the chance to add anyone else.
  • Artias
    Artias Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Sry but it didn‘t work. 
    I checked my id Two times and it is right. 
    in the Start Screen the Troll is already there, but Not in the land. And i‘m in No Group or Else. 

• Artias
    Artias Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    The Problem is still there -.- Bye Troll 
    no one who can  help?
  • sharaz
    sharaz Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hi TheRoyalDoctor, I still have the same problem too. 
    My ID:1088585091
  • goodfight035
    goodfight035 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Can anyone help me? I don't have the event either, even after logging out and uninstalling the app. 

ID is 1719233427

Thank you!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Artias, @sharaz and @goodfight035

Hearty Welcome to you all to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you did not have the Troll event in your devices!!  One of the Kingsters stayed on the Community and helping and trying their level best to bring the event to all the players who have complained in the thread!!  But, they could not do anything afterwards, as the event was reaching it's end date!!

But, I am thinking we might see him again in future and get a chance to collect him through Star Chaser OR regular stickers!!  Because, that is what happened with one of the Nutcracker outfits.  I did not have it before, but I collected that character with the special event.  Let's hope the same for Troll too :+1: 

Hope this clarifies!  Please post back if you any other questions!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?