🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Sleepy Odus still not waking up after all your efforts?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

This is happening to me...thought I did something wrong.. :(

Hi Lithius, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Meghann_McShane
    Meghann_McShane Posts: 1 Newbie

This is happening to me at the moment, how is this fixed?

The last level for me is not opening and it is showing I have 3 more water cans than need and the owl still will not wake up
  • Commonview_
    Commonview_ Posts: 3 Newbie

This is happening to me also. What do I do?

This has happened to me too! Can you inbox me pls?
  • Tony_Mc

I’ve completed all 5 levels and am getting this fail too.

Hi Eric, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

He hasn’t woken up for me either and I have completed the 5 levels. 

Hi Celena Burns, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

Finished all five levels with full stars. Still won't wake up. Have done the levels over. Still nothing. How do we fix this?

Hi Nicci Freeman, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

Same here! This is the THIRD time I've gotten through all 5 levels and Odis doesn't wake up. Why?!?

Hi raven madison, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

Happening to me too

Hi Simone Elizabeth, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

I'm having the same problem

Hi Melissa, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc

I have the same issue

Hi Jason, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?