🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Sleepy Odus still not waking up after all your efforts?

Options

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

I have this same problem. Very frustrating as I used items to complete!

Hi Mary Pannoni, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc
    Options

Whats going here? No answers?

Hi Travis O'Mahony, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc
    Options

This is happening to me at the moment, how is this fixed?

Hi Meghann McShane, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Hiba_Abbas
    Hiba_Abbas Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This has happened to me too.
  • Tony_Mc
    Options

This has happened to me also.

Hi Josseppi22, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc
    Options

Same problem for me again

Thanks Shazzpr, our Game Studio is aware of this issue and working on a solution
  • Tony_Mc
    Options

Same problem. Please help.

Ni Nickie_m, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Dixy-2
    Dixy-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2017
    Options

This is happening to me too.
  • Tony_Mc
    Options

不知道

Hi Kelvin He, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
  • Tony_Mc
    Options

Same problem here as well. Help!

Hi Jemmer, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?