🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Unable to log in to King account

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,268 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: My progres on the game is lost. Help.

Comments

• sbf80
    sbf80 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    I just got a new device and am unable to connect to facebook on the old device so that i can sync my progress. i'd prefer not to link to facebook but don't see any option to log in to the king community when i open my game.  please help! thanks
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @sbf80 and welcome to our vibrant Community!

You should be able to login without using Facebook - Click on Played before? from the home screen:

Then you can either create a Kingdom account or connect to your existing one (click on Log in at the bottom of the screen)

I hope that helps! If not, please add a screenshot of what you're seeing and let us know what device you're using. 

Thanks and happy New Year!
  • sbf80
    Options
    hi Queen Mia,
    thanks for the suggestions. unfortunately, they didn't work.  when i try to log in to facebook, the log in fails. on my  (old) ipad, the option to log in to the king community, doesn't work. it does work on my (new) ipad, but that doesn't sync with the game i am currently playing.  i'm attaching some pictures to show you what i am seeing.: thanks for the help.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @sbf80, thanks for getting back to me. 

I can see you're playing Candy Crush Jelly therefore I'll move your question to the Jelly Community and I'm sure other players or @Elsa, one of our superstar, will be able to help you out.

Thanks!
  • sbf80
    edited January 2019
    Options
    hi Queen Mia,
    thanks. i'll keep my fingers crossed!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @sbf80, there is currently glitches going on with Facebook and they are aware of it.  Some players are having connecting to Facebook issues and others are having trouble sending/receiving lives.  We are waiting for Facebook to come up with a fix.  In the meantime, play through the Kingdom.  I stopped playing through Facebook months ago because of the glitches.  Below is a print screen that I created for you to show you how to log into the Kingdom.  I did the print screens from my desktop Windows 10 game but I just looked at my phone and it's the same.  Don't even open the game yet.  Click on the pink settings button and then click on the King logo.  The box will pop up telling you to either create an account or login to your account.  If you never used the Kingdom before or never played the game via king.com then create the account and then head on over to king.com 

Choose Candy Crush Jelly Saga and then log in with your Kingdom account that you just created.  Once you are in there, then click on the settings (located on top right).  Click on the Account button and you will have to re-enter your password.  Then a box will pop up.  I can't remember now if you have to click to sync your Facebook and Kingdom account because this is from my account and I was already synced.  See what the wording on the bottom says and before closing it out it should say that it has synced.

• sbf80
    Options
    Hi Elsa,
    thamks for that info but that’s part of my problem. When I try to log in through king, on my old iPad, it doesn’t open that screen. It opens a screen for me to download new games. 
  • sbf80
    Options
    Oh my new device, I do see those options, but if I log in there, it doesn’t sync to my game I’ve been playing.
  • sbf80
    Options
    Or it  says my password is incorrect. Tried to edit last post, but it wouldn’t let me for some reason
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    OK if it's saying that your password is incorrect, there should be something about "Recover password".  Do you see that and can you click on it?  It might send you an email with a temporary password.  See if that works and let me know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?